Shops should not be allowed to sell any foods and drinks which are scientifically proved to be harmful for people's health. 商店是否应该禁止销售科学上证明是有害健康的食物饮料?
首段：背景介绍 + 争议焦点 + 写作目的
One of the noticeable phenomena is that some shops have been selling many heath-threatening foods and drinks out of the purpose of reaping profits illegally, which has long been a problem of great concern and complaint in numerous countries. Under this circumstance, an opinion seems to enjoy great popularity that physically detrimental foods should be banned. I am in support of the above statement and this essay endeavors to exemplify my stand.
1. One of the noticeable phenomena is that …… 一个显著的现象就是……
2. out of the purpose of reaping profits illegally 出于非法牟利的目的
3. …… has long been a problem of great concern and complaint in numerous countries. 在很多国家，……成为人们关注和抱怨的问题
4. This essay endeavors to exemplify my opinion. 本文将努力证明我的立场
My first convincing reason can be easily explored. The government, as a decision-maker, is the representative of citizen’s basic interests. In this sense, every governmental policy will inevitably exert a profound influence on its citizens’ well-being index. One of the compelling obligations of the government is to guarantee every food enterprise’s licit business so that the basic interest of its citizens could be ensured. It is conceivable that more sales of health-threatening foods will be encouraged if a nation fails to penalize or restrict those foods containing physically harmful elements.
1. …… will inevitably exert a profound influence on 对于……有深远的影响
2. One of the indispensable obligations of the government is to 政府不可推卸的责任之一就是去……
3. It is conceivable that 可以想象
4. a nation fails to penalize or restrict 一个国家未能处罚和限制
Another argument I could like to turn to justify my stand is that too much intake of unwholesome some foods will, by all means, undermine one’s health. Specifically, many foods or drinks contain excessive food additives or toxic chemicals，which might contribute to some health-related problems. Chronic disease is a good case in point. Even worse, the unexpected illnesses might bring huge agonies to the family members. Worse of all, free medical care might be unnecessarily wasted if the proportion of unhealthy citizens keeps on soaring.
1. too much intake of unwholesome foods 过量食用非健康食品
2. contain excessive food additives or toxic chemicals 含有过量的食品添加剂或是有毒的化学成分
3. might contribute to some health-related problems 也许会导致很多健康问题
4. is a good case in point ……就是很好的例子
5. keeps on soaring 持续上升
To make the final point，relevant shopping malls，supermarkets or plazas could achieve profitability if they could establish fine sale fame among their buyers，on the contrary, if their food safety problem is reported by local news papers, then, the public will lose their trust in them and the relevant enterprises’ reputation will end up being greatly ruined. Therefore, it is rather groundless to support the proposal of allowing shops to sell unwholesome foods.(75)
1. shopping malls，supermarkets or plazas 购物中心，超市或者大型商都
2. achieve profitability 实现盈利
3. Therefore, it is rather groundless to support the proposal of 因此，支持……的建议是相当没有根据的
尾段：再次亮明观点 + 总结理由
In a nutshell，I re-affirm my stand that every government ought to be urged to adopt feasible measures to minimize the baneful impacts triggered by the sale of unhealthy foods or drinks. After all, the health of its social citizens indicates fine governmental prestige, harmonious family relationship, improved health index and the everlasting profit-making competence of food industry.
1. Every government ought to be urged to adopt feasible measures to minimize the baneful impacts triggered by ……政府应该被督促去采取可行措施以减少由……引起的不良影响
2. fine governmental prestige 良好的政府威信
3. harmonious family relationship 和谐的家庭关系
4. improved health index 提高的健康指数
5. the everlasting profit-making competence of food industry 食品产业持久的盈利能力还有相关问题？请点我！ 在线下载