(1) 时间副词，如：ago, before, already, just, now, early, late, finally, tomorrow等。
(2) 地点副词，如：here, there, near, around, in, out, up, down, back, away, outside等。
(3) 方式副词，如：carefully, angrily, badly, calmly, loudly, quickly, politely, nervously等。
(4) 程度副词，如：almost, nearly, much, greatly, a bit, a little, hardly, so, very等。
(1) already, yet, still
如：We've already watched that film.
I haven't finished my homework yet.
He still works until late every night.
(2) too, as well, also, either
too，as well和also用于肯定句和疑问句。too和as well多用于口语，一般放在句末，而also多用于书面语，一般放在句中与动词连用。either用于否定句和否定疑问句，往往放在句末。
如：He went there too.
He didn't go there either.
I like you as well.
I also went there.
(3) hard, hardly
如：I work hard every day.
I can hardly remember that.
(4) late, lately
如：He never comes late.
Have you been to the museum lately?
如：Of all the boys he sings (the) most beautifully.
We must work harder.
例1 Tom's father thinks he is already ____。
A high enough B tall enough
C enough high C enough tall
例2 ____ the worse I seem to be.
A When I take more medicine
B The more medicine I take
C Taking more of the medicine
D More medicine taken
例3 "I haven't been to London yet".【立即咨询】
"I haven't been there ____."
A too B also C either D neither
例4 Mr Smith was ____ moved at the news.
A deep B deeply C very deep D quite deeply
B。A-deep的确也可以用作副词，但它表示具体含义上的“深”，如dig deep;而B-deeply的含义更抽象，多修饰表示感情色彩的词，如本题中的deeply moved，deeply regret等。而D选项中quite和deeply均为副词，不能互相修饰。