1. The tomatoes at this fruit stand are Umuch more plump, fresh and tasty than the fruit stand located in the lobby of the buildingU in which I work. much more plump, fresh and tasty than those sold at the fruit stand located in the lobby of the building.
点评：这个句子比较多个项目。多个比较中可使用“much more/less adj+adj+adj+...”的形式。
2. UAlthough we were opposed to the program, we thought that despite its bilateral support, it would accomplish a little.We opposed the program, despite its bilateral support, because we thought it would accomplish little.
3. The U tiger, a relative of the B tiger, has been described as Uthe strongest tiger and also the most peaceful of them.U the strongest and yet the most peaceful of tigers.【立即咨询】
4. While several baseball teams have tried to supplant the Yankees as the dominant team in baseball, Utheir inability has been unableU to win even half as many WS as the Yankees have won in the past one hundred years. they have been unable CUUS -- Chinese Undergraduates in the United States
点评：平行结构，时态，句式一致。CUUS -- Chinese Undergraduates in the United States
5. UIf we compare the number of alligators with the Gila monsters over time, we see that the alligatorU is in decline. A comparison overtime of the numbers of alligators and Gila monsters shows that alligators are
6. The price of gold has been influenced by continued inflation and Ubecause people have lost faithU in the dollar. loss of faith【立即咨询】